1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Making a Unique Unit and its modifiers

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by RavagePencil, Mar 19, 2020.

1. RavagePencil

RavagePencil Chieftain

I've been following tutorials on how to make my own civilization, but I have no idea if I'm missing a list of modifiers or something. I don't get how I'm supposed to actually make a unit without knowing the stuff or code to make it up. I'm no genius programmer, so its way out of my field (not like I have one anyway).
    So is there an actual list or something I can look at or do I need to keep guessing or try and find the correct solution online?
    I really don't wanna have to write it all myself, I've been using templates since I couldn't find an actual guide that I could understand that took it from scratch.

What I'm trying to make specifically is basically a melee unit that does damage against specific types of unit. These units being everything below and equal to the Swordsman melee unit, the Pikeman Anti-calvary unit and the crossbowman ranged unit.