• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Map request: The Atlantic Ocean

Luddi VII

Sheep farmer
Does anyone know of any map(s) of the Atlantic Ocean?? Or could someone make a map of the Atlantic Ocean?? :rolleyes:

Please help me! :cry:

not sure if my american revolution map (in my sig) could serve your purpose but that's the first image i thought of when i viewed your attachment.

my map has only the US east coast, quebec, parts of ontario and the british isles.

it could definitly be modded to add the other areas.

@El Justo
I was thinking to check that, but when I see MaisseArsouye' suggestion, you don't have to think no more on it.:)

@MaisseArsouye
Your map is great!!You are an angel!!Please attach it!

your map is here

I'm not an angel, just a "gentil petit nuton" ;)

In walloon legends, a nuton is a kind of imp. He's nice with nice people. "Nutons" lived in caves, close to villages. When people had work to do, they could put it in the cave with some food. The day after, the work was done. But skinflints didn't gave enough food, or bad food, and they had problems :D

In my village there was a "trau dès nutons" ( hole of the nutons ). But I never went seing inside :lol:

A battle for the atlantic scenario, I presume.

Although I have no idea how he will make the AI act like it should with it's sea units.

CORRECTLY!! I think I know some ways to do it on, but I shall test it HEAVILY and try to find as many ways to do it on as possible.

Top Bottom