• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Map Request

bramage

Chieftain
is there an even bigger map for this mod??? Huge Earthmap 18 civs for RoM 2.3 is a great map but its still too small for the european civs. i want to be able to have 3 or 4 cities on the iberian peninsula and in england. Genghis_Kai came out with a great map, but can't use it with this mod. please help.

do you know what i have to tweak??? i downloaded the map and tried it, but it wouldn't work.

do you know what i have to tweak??? i downloaded the map and tried it, but it wouldn't work.

The .dll for ROM supports 40 (I think) players, which means you need to "pad out" the player list in the WBS file. They seem to be a little touchy, though, so what I did was copy it from another map.

I used the New Zealand one that came with ROM. Try opening it with notepad, select and copy everything from the top of the page all the way down to (but not including) 'BeginMap' and paste it over the same info on the GEM map file.

If you do that, though, will it have the new resources from RoM? Or do those have to be hand-placed? I'd love a RoM GEM, but if it doesn't have the full function, it's still not exactly working.

If you do that, though, will it have the new resources from RoM? Or do those have to be hand-placed? I'd love a RoM GEM, but if it doesn't have the full function, it's still not exactly working.

The resources would still have to be placed by hand. It's especially annoying with bauxite, since it looks exactly like the aluminum it's supposed to replace.

You know, since a lot of people (me included) seem to want it, I'm kind of tempted to take a stab at making a ROM version of that map myself and posting it in the maps thread.

I'd kill for a RoM 2 version of the GEM, or just more Giant maps in general. But especially the GEM. Please do.

i would definitely appreciate that.....this is a wonderful mod, but my biggest complaint has been the size of the world map.

Top Bottom