Maybe We Could Use This...

rocklikeafool

Warmaster
I'm not sure wat we use this for, tho I'm sure one of us can think of somethin. But this might work well as a model for a new wonder (or maybe an existin one, if Darque so chooses). Of course, the model would have to retextured and we'd have to give the original artist, who is the user Hrochland, credit. (We should prolly ask via PM or somethin before we formally decide to include it and then receive permission.) But I jus thought we could use it to maybe make a new wonder or more likely to give an original model to an existin wonder. It might work for one of the Schools of Magic (a. k. a. "School of Conjuration", "School of Divination", etc.). Idk, wat do you guys think?

Oh, the model's in the next post.

Here's the model...

Attachments

• mountainmonastery.jpg
    mountainmonastery.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 271
I don't think Hroch will mind so long as credit is given. His stuff is a bit bright for my tastes, but his models are all good.

Cool. Well, like I said, retexturize (in this case to be less bright, cuz I agree that's it too bright) and find a use for it. :)

Like I kinda hinted before, I suggest we use it for one of the Schools of Magic ("School of Conjuration", "School of Divination", etc.). I'm not sure which one it'd fit best tho, cuz I have no idea which one would look like "a mountain monastery" (which was wat Hrochland orginally intended this to be I guess). So, anyway, one of the Schools of Magic. I'm sure you, Darque, have a better idea of the flavour each School is sposed to have than I do atm.

Hmm...yeah, that's a good idea. How bout The Temple of Earth then?

@Woodelf
Yeah, welcome back, man. :)

So, I've attached the file (for the pic above) here to allow other members of the team to look at it and use it if they wish.

We also should check out some other of Hrochland's models and see if we could retexturize those and use them as well.

Attachments

• mountain_monastery.rar
    35.7 KB · Views: 217
Top Bottom