Military Confrontation - 300 BC

What should our military units do? (Vote only once for each unit!)

• ----Chariot----

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Attack Legion

• Move to 1

• Stay on 2

• Move to 3

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Move to 4

• ---Legion---

• Move to 2

• Move to 3

• Move to 4

• ---Diplomat---

• Move to 2

• Move to 3

• Move to 4

• Total voters

mordhiem

Quantum Physicist
DON'T VOTE UNTIL POLL IS FIXED TO BE MULTI-CHOICE!

Okay, here are the options:

Chariot

Attack Legion
Move to 1
Stay on 2
Move to 3
Move to 4

Legion

Move to 2
Move to 3
Stay on 4

Diplomat

Move to 2
Move to 3
Stay on 4

I say we move Chariot to 3 and keep legion and diplomat on 4. That way if we keep or units seperate, one freak combat result won't kill them all.

Let the disscusions commence!

D'oh! Forgot to attatch...

Arrrgh! Not multi-Choice either!!! Moderaters, err a little help??

Attachments

• nuf_300bc.jpg
    nuf_300bc.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 123
Nice poll!! :goodjob:

I think move the chariot to 3 and leave the legion and dip on 4. Hopefully the legion will follow into square 2. Then we should bribe.

However, it's been suggested if bribary is more than $150, we shouldn't do it. Am I to assume we attack in this case? Or run away!!!!!

Mods can't make a poll multi-choice once you've posted it. This means that you can either do it again but remembering to include the multichoice option, or can post another poll for one of the units and ask Duke to delete all the options relating to the other one. I reckon you'd be better off starting again, but don't have legion and chariot as options in the poll! They should be included in each option for them separately. :)

Originally posted by Jayne
I think move the chariot to 3 and leave the legion and dip on 4. Hopefully the legion will follow into square 2. Then we should bribe.

Thats exactly what I would do.:)
Edit: And I dont mind paying whatever. We need to strike quickly.

fixed quote. DoM

Originally posted by Jayne
Nice poll!! :goodjob:

However, it's been suggested if bribary is more than $150, we shouldn't do it. Am I to assume we attack in this case? Or run away!!!!!

If we don't want to bribe, we should move the chariot to 4 because, if the AI is going to follow us, they usually go in the same squares we do. If we move the units to 4 and the legions follows, we can then move back again to get the legion on the grassland, then attack.

I, however, would prefer to bribe him as a NONE and hopefully as a Vet. If bribing, then your troop movement is good.

Notice, our Duke posted but could not fix this poll.

Whatever we do, the Chariot should not attack, it's too likely to loose. I think if we back up, (all stacked or not?), their Legion may chase and we can then bribe it with the Dip. Best to have our Legion in position to kill if it's too expensive. Or even, back up so as to kill it on clear terrain with our Legion.

Originally posted by GaryNemo
Notice, our Duke posted but could not fix this poll.

Yes, as the other duke has already pointed out, I cannot change polls once they are made, so a new thread will have to be done.

When it is, just let me know and I can merge the two together.

Oops - unfortunately voted before reading the thread!
Anyway, it's obvious what to do, eh?

Top Bottom