Mind Flower/Transcendence Victory bug

Achiles625

Chieftain
Hey, just bought CivBE recently and I am loving it. Best one yet! I am playing a Polynesia game and trying to get the transcendence victory. I got three techs, and I built the Mind Flower. However, nothing has happened. The aliens haven't turned hostile and when I click on the Mind Flower it says the countdown to victory is -1 turns.

I haven't ever seen that bug. If you upload your save file, maybe someone on this site can help you.

Unfortunately, I already deleted those save files. If it happens again I will make sure to upload a save file. I have been running some mods too. Maybe that has something to do with it, though none of them change anything about the transcendence victory.

I've had similar problems with victories occasionally--but on my end, it seems to be caused by one of the mods I'm running. (The problem does not pop up when I'm just running the base game).

Unfortunately, I tend to run multiple mods at once, so I've been unable to determine if there's a specific mod alone that causes the problem, or if it's a synergistic effect among two or more mods.

Top Bottom