[Vanilla] Missing file

Aglowcheese36

Chieftain
I am missing the file "Vanilla_en_US.xml" I am not sure what happened to it but I need it because I cannot read anything, does anyone know where I can get this file?

Just revalidate your game files through Steam -- any missing files will be downloaded automatically.

In your Steam Library, right click Civ VI, select Properties, then the Local Files tab, and then Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Just revalidate your game files through Steam -- any missing files will be downloaded automatically.

In your Steam Library, right click Civ VI, select Properties, then the Local Files tab, and then Verify Integrity of Game Files.
I've tried that but it doesnt work I've also tried reinstalling. does nothing

just an FYI this is whats wrong
IMG_9417.JPG
IMG_9416.JPG

There isn't any file called "Vanilla_en_US.xml". There's a "en_US" folder that contains all the English language text files. The "Vanilla_XX_XX" files are for language translations of English text. What do you have set under the Display Language option?
I have english as the set language and that folder is there as well but in that case then im not sure whats wrong then

Update: this glitch seems to only affect stuff related to the Gathering storm DLC

Top Bottom