Mod doesn't seem to load

w@lkman

Chieftain
It shows up in the mod list when I start the game but when I try to load it, it shows the loading screen for naught but 5 seconds before it returns to the regular beyond the sword menu. Nothing at all seems different but the fact that "Unload Mod" is one of the options. Help:confused:

It shows up in the mod list when I start the game but when I try to load it, it shows the loading screen for naught but 5 seconds before it returns to the regular beyond the sword menu. Nothing at all seems different but the fact that "Unload Mod" is one of the options. Help:confused:

BtS patched to 3.19?

yes it is, i am trying to run this mod on the civ iv complete edition of bts

i used winrar to extract the files to the documents/my games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete/MODS folder

i used winrar to extract the files to the documents/my games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete/MODS folder

The bolded part above is the wrong folder. You never install mods to that folder, even with the complete edition (or so I heard as I have the "edition" that had to be bought separately in 3 parts). You install to the mods folder where you installed the game to, and then to the BTS\mods folder and not the "vanilla" one (since "Afterworld" comes with the game, install it to the same root folder it is installed in).

The bolded part above is the wrong folder. You never install mods to that folder, even with the complete edition (or so I heard as I have the "edition" that had to be bought separately in 3 parts). You install to the mods folder where you installed the game to, and then to the BTS\mods folder and not the "vanilla" one (since "Afterworld" comes with the game, install it to the same root folder it is installed in).

A friend of my got a complete version were the game itself installed into the mygames folder by default. This later led to problems with the max 255 characters file path length with mods.

Top Bottom