Mod to Stop Science and Steam Workshop Question

gurgle3

Chieftain
Hi everybody,

I was wondering if there's a mod to cut science off at the end of the classical era, so I can play a fully classical game. If there is, would anyone mind linking me to it?

Also-

I have a MacBook Pro, and when I subscribe to a mod in the Steam Workshop from my computer it doesn't even add it to the 'mods' screen in-game. Help?

Thanks everybody!

FrenchCorsair has a G&K-compliant ModPack ending the tech tree in various eras, including Classical. I know its in the Steam Workshop. May also be posted in the Creation & Customization ModPacks subforum.

I have a MacBook Pro, and when I subscribe to a mod in the Steam Workshop from my computer it doesn't even add it to the 'mods' screen in-game. Help?

The answer(s) to this question are in the Mac sub-forum

FrenchCorsair has a G&K-compliant ModPack ending the tech tree in various eras, including Classical. I know its in the Steam Workshop. May also be posted in the Creation & Customization ModPacks subforum.

My problem is anything I subscribe to in the Steam forum doesn't download.

My problem is anything I subscribe to in the Steam forum doesn't download.

When you say "anything" do you mean DLC etc as well ?

I run on a Mac, but have never really been that interested in mods, so have never downloaded any, but I wonder if they are going into a folder that you are unaware of...

When you say "anything" do you mean DLC etc as well ?

I run on a Mac, but have never really been that interested in mods, so have never downloaded any, but I wonder if they are going into a folder that you are unaware of...

Perhaps... thank you. I'm conducting a search now for the potentially downloaded files.

Top Bottom