ModBuddy fails to build the mod.

So I don't really have any clue as to what ANY of this means, and I figured you guys could figure it out.

I dont know what other types of info to give, so just tell me what you need and I will respond as soon as I can?

----

------ Build started: Project: PWP Civs, Configuration: Default x86 ------
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Firaxis\ModBuddy\Civ5Mod.targets(129,9): error MSB4018: The "PackageMod" task failed unexpectedly.
SevenZip.SevenZipException: The execution has failed due to the bug in the SevenZipSharp.
Please report about it to http://sevenzipsharp.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx, post the release number and attach the archive.
at SevenZip.SevenZipBase.ThrowException(SevenZipBase handler, Exception[] e)
at SevenZip.SevenZipBase.CheckedExecute(Int32 hresult, String message, SevenZipBase handler)
at SevenZip.SevenZipCompressor.CompressFilesEncrypted(Stream archiveStream, Int32 commonRootLength, String password, String[] fileFullNames)
at SevenZip.SevenZipCompressor.CompressFilesEncrypted(String archiveName, Int32 commonRootLength, String password, String[] fileFullNames)
at SevenZip.SevenZipCompressor.CompressFiles(String archiveName, String[] fileFullNames)
at Firaxis.ModBuddy.Civ5ModBuildTasks.PackageMod.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__26.MoveNext()
========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    77.1 KB · Views: 68
Top Bottom