Msav Use Of Imperial Commando

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
MSAV IV TERM HAS FORMED THE JAPANATICAN IMPERIAL COMMANDO

The veterans from the Iroquois Retaliation War, lead by the heroic Brigadier Helloween Knight and his Seven elite Samurai Battalion veterans from this war, has been grouped in the apex elite force called the Imperial Commando.
The objective of this elite force is to create great leaders for the central command through battle experience, and to undertake high risk and deep penetration missions with unknown outcome. This Imperial Commando will be lead by MSAV Grand Admiral Ali, General of the Military Police and the Military Intellgence as well as Commodore of the Privateer Corps.
The Imperial Commando wil be shipped by two galleons, and maybe add another galleon with 2 engineers (workers) and 2 cannons.

For democratic purposes, I want to debate which cities(objectives are accepted targets for Imperial Commando Japanatica

Please discuss these ten options

Strategic Islands , future naval bases
Coal resources
Oil Resources
Rubber Resource
Support minor nation fighting for survival
Conquer/Stop Universal Suffrage
Conquer/Stop Theory of Evolution
Conquer/Stop Magellans Wonder
Experimential War to test out Samurai Swords for honor (Just GL objective)
Seize city which has a competitive strength in culture or to adjust border

i think a commando unit would be very cool, they could do operations like

-Rescuing captured workers.
-Scouting out enemy areas.
-Support minor nation fighting for survival. (you said this but i really like this one)
-support our major armys. Like if we done a d-day type invashion they could land on the opposite said of the nation to draw off the enemy before our big attack.
- If we have a purely defence war they could be used for small counter attacks (that is contradicting)
- Assainations. Like if the enemy had a empty army, or a spare Leader they could be used to kill them. (highly unlikely)
- block off key trade route.
And all of your ideas except for specific wonders these should just be called Key Wonders.

Most important would be they couldnt be used in normal combat. could u rename all the units? it would suck if they got confused with the rest during a war or something.

why cant we use them in normal combat like ther germans used the waffen SS in WW 2 i think they should be used to pack a mean punch in a offensive and hold a critical defence, operate behind enemy lines basing on hill tops transported by our vessels, pillaging everything, along with the suggest operations mentioned above

i still dont think they should be used in conventional warfare. if they were speical units then ok, but there just normal units that we say are special, so we have to make them special by only using them in speical tasks.

And to rik, i agree there agressive i mean we would use these tactics if we were at war. And we shouldnt go to war only as a last resort.

Tentative list of Imperial Commando Inputs
Most popular targets will be polled.

Please discuss these ten options

Strategic Islands , future naval bases
Coal resources
Oil Resources
Rubber Resource
Support minor nation fighting for survival
Conquer/Stop Universal Suffrage
Conquer/Stop Theory of Evolution
Conquer/Stop Magellans Wonder
Experimential War to test out Samurai Swords for honor (Just GL objective)
Seize city which has a competitive strength in culture or to adjust border

-Rescuing captured workers.
-Scouting out enemy areas.
-Support minor nation fighting for survival. (you said this but i really like this one)
-support our major armys. Like if we done a d-day type invashion they could land on the opposite said of the nation to draw off the enemy before our big attack.
- If we have a purely defence war they could be used for small counter attacks (that is contradicting)
- Assainations. Like if the enemy had a empty army, or a spare Leader they could be used to kill them. (highly unlikely)
- block off key trade route.

why cant we use them in normal combat like ther germans used the waffen SS in WW 2 i think they should be used to pack a mean punch in a offensive and hold a critical defence, operate behind enemy lines basing on hill tops transported by our vessels, pillaging everything, along with the suggest operations mentioned above

Support minor nation fighting for survival - If this means that we'll use them to help a dying nation I'm all for it. The rest are just too aggressive.

Are we planning to upgrade the Samurai? They will be outclassed soon and won't stand a chance.

If you upgrade the Samurai, they lose the elite status, and we look for great leaders to be honest. If these 8 elite samurai produce one great leader, and one succesful suicide mission, they are worth it. This is the Dirty Dozen of Japanatica.

Wait, they would? I thought they DO retain elite status... Can someone clarify this please?

I only play conquest anymore, and as far as i know when you upgrade a elite unit it turns back to vetrean,

Nobody

Excellent, good thinking and good posts, I am glad you are thinking constructive and proactive now.

Top Bottom