Mutual Protection Pack

kokoras

Bizarre
Here is the deal.
I am at war with the Celts and they have a M.P.P with the zulus.Now,i am at peace with the Zulus and in order to get activated the M.P.P i must attack or the land of the Celts or a unit that is in their borders,right?
The fact is that more than once in situations of this kind the Nation witch had an M.P.P declared the war at me Because they had a M.P.P (As the the game informes me) even if i haven't attact none of them.-Attention- i am not talking of a Military Alliance against me,only that the Mutual Protection Pack is enabled as if it was a Military Alliance.

Note that in addition to the conditions you state, an MPP is triggered if you have a unit inside the enemy borders at the end of your turn, even if you don't attack. A single ship inside the cultural borders of the enemy is enough.

So this is probably how you triggered the MPP.

Wright,but i didn't have any unit on foreign land and what i have mentioned has hapened more than once,that is why i thing it is a bug.

Well, do you have a save? Screenshot?

I am afraid not,i have continued on playing the game without saving the turn.So an image is not possible at the moment,if it hapens again i'll try to post one(even if i have failed repitedly on posting images!).

Sorry for the dellayed responce.

Its very easy to forget one ship a couple of square outside enemy lands, but inside their borders, so a picture will not do. What we need to confirm this, is a save from the turn before the MPP was triggered.

well basicly(ya i know my spellin bad) what the mutual protection pack dose is if u sign that with some 1 else if u start a war and u atack 1 of them inside there boreders they zulu will start a war with u to

Top Bottom