Nar Shaddaaland Revolution!

Alexander Nero: Im so in on this...

OOC: Bootsoots: Sorry, but I can trust you since you did revolt against cyc. You also gave me too little land. No hard feelings? :D

OOC: I have a spearman unit as well.
Julius: I call a truce! I will agree to surrender peacefully on these two conditions:
1. I will immediately be granted land
2. I will be a noble in the new government
Under these terms, I will accept you as my despots.
OOC: I knew this would come sometime.

The warriors halt. The leaders have made a decision.

Antony: Upon this proclomation:
-Julius Peesea will take his men to the plains southeast of Nar Shaddaa. His spearman unit at full strength, his archer unit at half. Julius will have the noble title of Baron.

-Alexander Nero will get all lands to the Northeast and will be despot of them, and be improved to Royalty.

-Antony DePaolo will get all lands to the Southeast, and will be despot of them, and be imrpoved to Royalty.

DESPOTESS BELLONA OF FANATIKA:
to calm down our people, i would like all nations in our world to accept fanatican rule. this would mean that the nations could keep their sovereign status, but have to accept that all newly conquered lands will be automatically assigned to fanatica.

the price fanatica will be willing to pay for this will be peace. nothing more. will you accept?

DESPOTESS BELLONA:

my counter-proposal to yours is:

1) your nation will accept "fanatican rule"=all new tiles go to fanatica
2) the tiles of the next expansion of Nar Shaddaa will belong to your nation
3) your nation will be a souvereign nation
4) you can keep your royalty caste. but not higher

for this we will offer peace

is this acceptable?

so it shall be. please post this at the land-thread as reference. also please forgive if any unit of mine will temporarily walk into your borders because we couldnt recall them in time.

may peace be with you. and dont forget that any uprise will have your immediate complete and final destruction as consequence.

Top Bottom