The word Africa comes from the Greek "Aphrike"
meaning "without cold"; the word philosophy means "love of knowledge"
Stole from first man, Greek power expands
The first Greek fraternities band
The word gymnasium is Greek for "naked"
This was the place where adolescent boys were educated, and molested
This was accepted because Greek culture was homosexual
For example, Sappho trained girls on the island of Lesbos
Hence, the word lesbian (Ay let these dumb :bleep: :bleep: know)

December 25th, the birth of Saturn
A homosexual god, now check the historical pattern

December 25, now thought the birth of Christ
Was Saturnalia, when men got drunk,
:bleep: each other then beat their wife
Fact is, it was still practiced, til they called it Christmas
So put a gerbil on your Christmas list

The Hellenistic Era, Alexander the Great
Conquers all the way to India leavin four successor states
By the Fifth century B.C., R.O.M.E.
succeeds to be the conqueror of Egypt and Greece
But had the threat of the Black Phoenicians in Sicily

The Punic Wars began 264 B.C.
The Black general Hannibal and Carthaginian Peace
In 146 B.C. Carthage fell after a six-month siege
Rome sold every citizen to slavery
The first genocide of history

And more bisexuality in sight; Julius Caesar was known as
"every woman's husband and every man's wife"

Spartacus Revolt, a slave rebellion that lost
Where 6,000 slaves was nailed on a cross
Cross? Aw, :bleep:! Jesus Christ! Time for some-act-right
Christians get your facts right
Cause Christ was not his name
That's Greek for "One who is anointed"
Yoshua Ben Yosef was his name, do Christians know this?
So who do you praise, do you know his name?
Or do you do this in vain?
Accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave
Peep the description of historian Josephus
"Short, dark, with an underdeveloped beard was Jesus"

He had the Romans fearing revolution
The solution was to take him to court and falsely accuse him
After being murdered by Pilate how can it be
these same white Romans established Christianity

Constantine would later see the cross in a dream
In his vision, it read "En Hawk Signo Wonka":
"In this sign we conquer" - Manifest Destiny
In 325 he convened the Nicean Creed
And separated god into three
Decided Jesus was born on December 25th
and raised then on the third day is a myth
Plus to deceive us
Commissioned Michelangelo to paint white pictures of Jesus
He used his aunt, uncle, and nephew
Subconsciously that affects you
It makes you put white people closer to God
(Yo, 'The Man' got game like a :bleep: :bleep:!)
True indeed, :bleep: it, Jihad

In the eight century Muslims conquered
Spain, Portugal and France and controlled it for 700 years
They never mention this in history class
cause o'fays are threatened when you get the real lesson
Moors from Baghdad, Turkey threatened European Christians
Meaning, the white way of life; hence the Crusades for Christ

On November 25th, 1491
Santiago defeats the last Muslim stronghold, Grenada
King Ferdinand gave thanks to God for victory
And the Pope of Rome and declared this date to forever be
A day of "Thanksgiving" for all European Christians

.. Now listen, when you celebrate "Thanksgiving"
What you are actually celebratin
is the proclamation of the Pope of Rome
Who later, in league with Queen Isabella
sent Cardinal Ximenos to Spain
to murder any blacks that resisted Christianity
These Moors, these black men and women
were from Baghdad, Turkey
And today, you eat the turkey, for your "Thanksgiving" day
as the European Powers destroyed the Turkeys
Who were the forefathers of your mothers and fathers

Now fight the power, you :bleep:-:bleep: :bleep:!

Now around this time, Whites started callings us Negroes
That's Spanish for black object meaning we're not really people
but profit, and the triangle trade begins - they seize us
Queen Elizabeth sends the first slaves on a ship named Jesus

Stealin land from the indigenous natives
Gave them alcohol to keep the Red Man intoxicated
Whites claim they had to civilize these pagan animals
But up until 1848 there's documented cases
of whites bein the savage cannibals, eatin Indians
In 1992, it's Jeffery Dahmer

They slaughtered a whole race with guns
Drugs, priests and nuns
1763, the first demonic tactic of biological warfare
As tokens of peace, Sir Jeffery Amherst
passed out clothin and blankets to the Indian community
Infested with small pox, knowin they had no immunity
Today it's AIDS, you best believe it's man made
Cause ain't a damn thing changed.. let me explain

Now since people of color are genetically dominant
and Caucasoids are genetically recessive
and Whites expect to be predominant, meaning survive as a race then
they simply must, take precautions
That's why they're worried about their future now
Cuz by 2050, almost all the Earth's population
will be brown, then black, so understandin that, whites counterreact
(I'm sayin.. man.. them fools
ain't nothin but a teaspoon of milk in the world color majority)
So they created a system
to force blacks into an unnatural position
That re-enforces the position of natural inferiority
In addition, created guns and developed the ethnocentric view
that God justifies every :bleepin: thing they do
Condition people to perceive whites' culture as civilized
and every other culture considered primitive - not true!

Racism is the system of racial subjugation against nonwhites
in every areas of human relation
Entertainment, education, labor, politics
Law, religion, sex, war and economics
See blacks were 3/5ths of a man with tax purposes intended
You think you're Afro-American?
You're a 14th amendment and a good :bleep:
Jews don't salute the :bleepin: swastika
but :bleep: pledge allegiance to the flag that accosted ya

They never teach about the break of islands like Jamaica
But before slaves came here whites would take a
pregnant women, hang her from a tree by her toes
Slice her stomach with a knife
and let the unborn baby fall to the flo'
And stop an unborn child in front of all the slaves
to inbreed fear, so they'd be scared and behave
and not rebel more

Understand all whites must be perceived as potential predators
I paraphrase historian Ishakamusa Barashango

"Understand that regardless of the lofty ideas ingraved on paper
in such documents as the Constitution or Declaration
the basic nature.. of the European American white man
remains virtually unchanged"..

so check
This is the nature of the threat

This wasn't actually half... good. wasn't even a quarter good.. Hell I'll tell you what it wasn't good at all.

WTF is this "artist" talking about....

Thanksgiving is an American Holiday, American as in the only people that really celebrate it are in America and Canada. It has nothing to do with the pope. Jesus's real nam as Yehoshua ben Yosef is debatable, however, ANY Idiot can say that a name in one languages is different than a name in another and the bible is Translation on translation on translation Jesus Christ has many different names in many different cultures, hell its not even Christ its Crist. but when translated from Greek it was made into Christ.

This entire thing was hatred against whites and against Christianity. This is promoting hate. The artist mixed true facts with idiotic dribble and hatred. The artist and anyone supporting him is nothing more than a hypocrite and an idiot. All they do is bash Whites and Christians. When yes soem of which they say is true, but the fact that they NEGLECT the atrocities of Arabs, Asians, Africans, and other ethnicities, as well as the other religions. Yes the white man had slaves in Europe, however during Greek and early Roman times they were white slaves as they were the people that they conquered. African Slaves became involved with Europe, when Portugal arrived on the coast in about 1482 and decided to make a sugar colony. Before this, Africans were selling each other left and right into Slavery to The Middle east, to Asia, to India, ECT. Not to mention that many times African Slave Trades would travel through the Mediterranean and capture white people on the coast lines and sell them into slavery.

The fact that you posted this dribble is a deliberate attack at Whites and Christians. Either you seriously believe in this, or your an idiot. Before you follow a believe read up on it. I could believe all I want that Coke is the best tasting soda in the world, but if I refuse to do research into it I'm an idiot. Thats why, I studied Christianity, Islam, Judaisms, Buddhism, Wiccan , and other religions So i could better understand my own, So i wouldn't say well your religion is not good because you don't believe in my God, instead I can say I UNDERSTAND and RESPECT your beliefs. White man has done alot of bad things, but, SO HAVE THE BLACK MAN, SO HAVE THE YELLOW MAN, SO HAVE THE RED MAN, hell if there wasa purple man he'd do bad things too. Mankind is inherently evil . DEAL WITH IT

Note - this topic needs to be locked for hatred.

Mankind, be less evil, please. Blind hate brings only evil.

Don't categorize people by their appearance, categorize them by their OWN actions, and not the actions of those that live by them or look like them.

P.S.
This was accepted because Greek culture was homosexual
LM-F*CKING-MAO! Yeah, they adopted Persians to survive.

Sorry for breaking the disturbing atmosphere and changing it back to internetism.

j00 r all ghey! Lols. J00lias Ceaser are be mans wife, lol. Thats doesn't mean he's gay, it meant he was a gifted speaker (maybe a wormtongue...) Wow.

What is the point of this, please explain this thread, its weird. Are you trying to support your beliefs by putting it into poetry? I mean honestly...I don't get it? Do I need to better myself in some way?

Wait, why do I ask that. Everyone in the world needs to better themselves! *mumbles about rich greedy people, contemplates selling computer to feed Africans* I wish i could just fix the world and make everyone better like that, but I guess donations are the best i can do until I'm older. I think I'm going to run for president of some poor nation. Use my Civskills.
Only for a short while, I'll be replaced by a one of the locals own quickly, 'cuase foreign rule can be icky. So, yeah...

I don't want to offend anyone, just help the common good.

P.S. I'm getting major Deja-vu here, I think this has been posted before.

Ignorance is Bliss, but Knowledge is Power.

There is no hate only the truth, every "fact" he states is accurate, with minor personal opinions thrown in.

It's the darker side of history people forget, or make excuses for and then forget.

It's education, people that read it can go on and do the research and I'm sure they will be shocked when 99% of the "facts" check out.

Since you mentioned Christianity and Jesus Christs true name I'll point out one fact, Yoshua ben Yosef, "ben" in the middle eastern culture means son-of, so what his true name says is something along the lines of..

Drum Roll :band:

Joshua "Son-Of" Joseph

Take note of the "Son-Of" bit.. It's vaguely important concerning the Christian Belief/Text/Deception. Thus the quote about accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave, for that is Christianities true origin, if you think current day Christianity is the religion the man Yoshua ben Yosef had in mind.. I think you should do some reading about the man and his values and what the church preaches.

How do you explain a man that accepted all and forgave any sin, but condemns a man to hell if they don't believe in the one true god and savior, according to the church & "Its" Bible?

Seems kind of contradicting?

Also, I believe it's appropriate for this forum for two reasons.

1) It's posted in the general section.

2) I believe a lot of people that play Civilizations do so because they have a strong love for history and knowledge of that history. Many people on these forums are very educated in the realm of history and ancient cultures, I believe this gives them something to look into, something they may not of been exposed to with pre-selected formats of the history we are presented with through our institutions.

I also censored out any of the vulgar language he may of used, due to the forum he is presenting it from.

The mans personal views are not what matter nor is what he does for a living or how he shares that knowledge to people, the only thing that matters is the accuracy of those statements.

Which I'm sad to say is fairly accurate.

Ignorance is Bliss, but Knowledge is Power.
You must be pretty blissful, and powerless then.

There is no hate only the truth, every "fact" he states is accurate, with minor personal opinions thrown in.
Anytime a fact has an opinion it is no longer a fact, no matter how minor the opinion is. The entire song states the errors of White people and Christians, without stating the errors of other groups. Therefore it forms a negative spin towards White People and Christians, and promotes them as evil beings regardless of who they are.

It's the darker side of history people forget, or make excuses for and then forget.
Yeah, and your "artist" did forget, and blamed white people for everything. And instead of pointing out the errors of everyone, because everyone makes a mistake, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE OR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN. Yet this focus's on the errors of 2 Groups, Christians and Whites. Almost everyword of that post is BS.

It's education, people that read it can go on and do the research and I'm sure they will be shocked when 99% of the "facts" check out.
Maybe you should go look at the facts. Seriously, The white devil is just about as evil as all the other ethnic groups out there. Maybe a little less, because of that whole democracy thing, and ending slavery before Africa and Asia made attempts.

Since you mentioned Christianity and Jesus Christs true name I'll point out one fact, Yoshua ben Yosef, "ben" in the middle eastern culture means son-of, so what his true name says is something along the lines of..

Drum Roll :band:

Joshua "Son-Of" Joseph

Take note of the "Son-Of" bit.. It's vaguely important concerning the Christian Belief/Text/Deception. Thus the quote about accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave, for that is Christianities true origin, if you think current day Christianity is the religion the man Yoshua ben Yosef had in mind..

AS PREVIOUSLY STATED. The Theory that his name was "Yoshua ben Yosef" is debated BECAUSE OF TRANSLATION AFTER TRANSLATION AFTER TRANSLATION. And how dare you insult a religion. The Catholic Church, which does not share the same beliefs as me, has made mistakes, However they have never condoned slavery, they tolerated it. That little bit is thanks to the History Channel about 6 months ago. The Yoshua ben Yosef is what people who attack Christianity use as an insult saying "you don't know your God's name. " It has no solid base. It is possible that his real name was Yoshua Ben Yosef, however, it's Also possible his name was Tompuckertinchinko.

I think you should do some reading about the man and his values and what the church preaches.
Yeah theres 2 books that I've read about him. The Quran was one... what was that other one.. Oh yes the Holy Bible(KJV) except in the Quran he was simply a profit.

How do you explain a man that accepted all and forgave any sin, but condemns a man to hell if they don't believe in the one true god and savior, according to the church & "Its" Bible?

Seems kind of contradicting?
the church? the church? the church? WHAT church? HM? theres about 150 Million Churches in Northern America alone. Or are you referring to the Catholic Church? in which case.. your attacking the Catholic church, way to go on a whole new field, it's not like anyone has ever done that before. Exorcism on you buddy Don't attack the church :) Fact is, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH has made mistakes, but they are not perfect, neither is any country, nor man. Also the only bibles a church owns are the ones they buy and place within the church. As far burning in hell for not accepting Jesus Christ, well, I've never bought into it for the same reason's you stated, as a matter of fact, I've gone to some pretty HARDCORE Southern Baptist churches, and the preachers have told me that, in their belief, Any decent man can make it to heaven as long as when they die, and they see Jesus they accept him as Christ. The only time I ever hear the "You'll burn in hell" is when the News, and other media sources do it. I've gone to several Churches, several different types in different locations, and never heard the Fire and Brimstone speeches. They have the lectures about asking God for forgiveness so we don't burn in hell, but thats about it. I was raised in a strict Christian House Hold, and it was never burn in hell for not believing in Christ. Maybe you should do research before attack ENTIRE religions, Especially when the MAJORITY OF THE PLANET IS THAT RELIGION.

Also, I believe it's appropriate for this forum for two reasons.

1) It's posted in the general section.

2) I believe a lot of people that play Civilizations do so because they have a strong love for history and knowledge of that history. Many people on these forums are very educated in the realm of history and ancient cultures, I believe this gives them something to look into, something they may not of been exposed to with pre-selected formats of the history we are presented with through our institutions.

1) General Section is not HATE SECTION.

2) I myself, have been raised on Civilization, I have Studied VARIOUS Civilizations because of the game, I've studied everything they don't teach children in school about history. By posting a hate message, you are attacking history. You claim they need to know the truth. If people on the forums are very educated in the realm of History and Ancient Culture, don't you think they would of known these things, without the hatred. I mean I was reading about Josef Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili when I was in 3rd grade, and Mao Zedong before that. Hell I studied the Transatlantic slave trade and the American Civil war, and Rome, for 4 years straight, reading every book i could get my hands on. I know what really happened, I've read the different sides. the artist has no idea, they wrote from one close minded side, and didn't give it a credible argument.

I also censored out any of the vulgar language he may of used, due to the forum he is presenting it from.
Well good for you, tone down the words, but... Leave in the hate! Kids Bop 5 HATE EDITION! wooo... Go you! Keep killin Whitey! but don't swear so much!

The mans personal views are not what matter nor is what he does for a living or how he shares that knowledge to people, the only thing that matters is the accuracy of those statements.

Which I'm sad to say is fairly accurate.

WRONG. the man and YOU put his personal views up for the public, without backing it with facts, he twisted around words and stories, took theories and forced them into facts, then took fairytale and said they were true. You can see he put research into writing it, just not enough. Thanksgiving thing? thats not why we Celebrate Thanksgiving. If it were then why doesn't Europe, yes, i know parts of europe have started to celebrate it within the last decade, however for the "facts"(or fabrication) that the writer told, it doesn't match up. Also, The United States wanted nothing to do with the Roman Catholic Church, they feared the Pope would rule over them, that is why JFK was such a shocker president. Soo... Why would they celebrate something the Pope did? The man has some accuracy, but also complete lunacy.

Hatred doesn't belong here.

Moderator Action:
Meatwad: Reporting the post is enough. You don't need to respond to the trolls.

SickCycle - this is considered offtopic at best, trolling at worst. It has very little to do with civilization 4, and I suggest everything to do with you spreading your own agenda.

It is not presented to promote any form of discussion (other than negative reactions), and as such:

Thread closed.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom