New map:Beta 1: Tournament Isle

TerraHero

Terranigma Guru
The idea is very simple...whipe out u're enemy, the only way too win. U can conduct Propaganda but at an HUDGE cost and i'm not kidding. The Isle gold sources are
Coal: everyone has an source wich will not run dry
Iron: Same as coal
Oil: Same as Coal
Gold: in the near middle of the map there are mountains with gold, it's slightly shifted too the North coz the south players have more Bonus Grasslands.

The idea: Destroy, u start in the beginning with 2 cities, placed away from eachother 2 spearman (1 for each city) and 1 (yes here it comes) ICBM.

The game is fairly balanced but one click on the button and there is no more balance, the ICBM leads too great shifts but u can't get an second..unless u get it from u're neighbours :D

There is 1..and only 1 sourch of Rubber. This will lead too having too fight. War is the answer ;) .

any questions ot feedback mail me at TerraHero@hotmail.com or post here. (mind it is still the Beta, i wanna make an Part 2. In this part i wanna add new units and buidlings and even the odds)

Get is here..just click on Tournament Isle

Readme text here:

I'm gona do the Part 2 later..i'm working on something else..i wanna release that one Beta soon..it will ahve added troops buildings and maybe an Tech...but some stuff still isn't wotkingClicky clicky

Top Bottom