Newbie asks ...

lbores

Chieftain
... three questions:

1) is there anyway to save a unit design to disk and be able to reload it in a new game? It bugs me to have to re-design a unit from game-to-game.

2) is there anyway to pre-place factions on the map when constructing a scenario/map?

3) does the 'Random Map' selection truely generate a newly randomized map or does it choose from a selection of pre-built maps? I ask because I saw an identical map as I have from a game in the GameSpot guide.

1) I dont know any way. In different games you will need different units anyway , like on water maps more different ships , with hive only infantery , with the spartans lots of rovers , etc .

3) Yes you get true random maps. I had the problem with getting the same map twice once in civ , because my computer clock doesnt work correct. I assume when you start the game with the same time set twice you will get the same map twice.

1 dunno

2 i think if you diddle with that strange map editor/secnario builder you might be able to do this [i have never been able tofigure it out let alone do any thing with it

3 im fairly certain it is totaly random[are u sure bout the gamespot thing?]

Top Bottom