Nomination Thread - Term 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke of Marlbrough

The Quiet Moderator
Retired Moderator
Since I'm late getting this going, the schedule is shifted a little off of the normal days.

Nominations will be open until February 1st and elections will be from the 1st until the 4th. The new term will take office on Wednesday February 5th.

Nominations will be for the following positions and the nominees will be shown as Accecpted, Unconfirmed, or Declined the nomination.

President:

civ1-addict A
Jayne A

GaryNemo D
Octavian X D

Domestic Advisor:

Funxus A

Military Advisor:

CivGeneral A
Naervod A

Foreign Affairs Advisor:

Jayne A
Elsaak A

Science Advisor:

Naervod A
Octavian X A

I will second that nomination. Also, I would like to nominate Octavian X for President.

Well, I would like to throw my hat into the ring for Military Advisor

Note: Ill accept my nomination when I have been seconed

I'll accept a nomination as president under one condition: I will play once per week, on saturday. I just don't have the time to play on any other day.
At the same time I'd like to nominate Jayne for president as she has done such a great job!
Civgeneral for military advisor.
Funxus for domestic.
Naervod for science.
Elsaak for foreign.

Thanks Civ1. I agree it's getting a bit much to play too often at the moment. There's so much happening! I'll accept the nomination - but hope Civ1 wins!

Civ1-addict PRESIDENT !!!

I'll Accept. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I have had things going on in my life for the second half of this turn, but now I am ready to return as the Science Advisor.
I would like to support CivGeneral for military, Civ1-addict for president, and Jayne for Foreign Affairs Advisor.

I accepted my nomination for Foreign (deputy), and i'll vote Jayne as Foreign Advisor !

I just like polls....

I thought Funxus was a terrific military advisor, perhaps the best in the entire history of NUF :goodjob:
With his constant guidance and plans, and Jayne's improvements, the Vikings are no more!

I will run for military advisor also. I am going on the theory that if I can run for two positions why the heck not? Conquest and military are also some of my favorite parts of Civ2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom