1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Non standard capitals?

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall MP' started by Quotey, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Quotey

Quotey Emperor

I want to play MP with a friend, and I would like to play as Germany- the problem is, if I switch to Germany after the other guy plays as England, Berlin is founded (I'd much rather have Frankfurt as capital and found Danzig). is there any way to change this, as I can seem to join as Germany in the "Wandering Peoples" stage. This'd be the perfect time to join, but... well, I already said, I can't and have no idea why.

I got round this as Maya (wanted Olxmiche and Oaxaca) by going into WB and founding on Oaxaca, but this messed up the dynamic civnames and gave everyone some extra units.

2. AnotherPacifist

AnotherPacifist Deity

Hence you should start as the Vikings. In my game against Jet, I did my squatting thing and founded a capital in Germany while also getting London. Or just join the game later as Germany.

3. onedreamer

onedreamer Dragon

nope you can only switch or even join brand new a civ when it has founded at least one city.

4. eris23

eris23 Warlord

enter world builder, raze berlin give yourself a new settler at danzig, add a palace to frankfurt