Offering assistance for possible collaberations

Mosile

Emperor of the United Movian Empire
Hello guys, not sure if i'm posting this in the right place or not, but basically here to offer any assistance for anyone interested in making mods. I was previously Working with Sman1975 on a Trump mod which we did release and we were going to work on a series of mods adding in much new content but unfortunately backed out soon after our Trump civ was finished, most likely leaving the project to be scrapped or at least delayed until he wishes to resume the projects or if someone else would like to do them instead.

With that project probably not happening any time soon, I am interested in teaming up with anyone who wishes to add new content into the game. Unfortunately, I don't understand the Lua or other coding and all i can really offer is artwork and concepts for units, buildings, civs, techs, resources and gameplay mechanics. Anywho if anyone who needs someone to team up with for any future projects, I am more than happy to assit you in any way I can,

Hi dude.

I'm working on a few 3rd and 4th unique components for custom civs. and I need to do some new icons.

Right now, I'm working on a second unique building for Tomatekh's Sumer: the Eduba. possible picture below:
Spoiler :

After that, I am planning on making a new component for Tomatekh's Timurids: the Registan. Possible picture below:
Spoiler :

Do either of those interest you?

Hello guys, not sure if i'm posting this in the right place or not, but basically here to offer any assistance for anyone interested in making mods. I was previously Working with Sman1975 on a Trump mod which we did release and we were going to work on a series of mods adding in much new content but unfortunately backed out soon after our Trump civ was finished, most likely leaving the project to be scrapped or at least delayed until he wishes to resume the projects or if someone else would like to do them instead.

With that project probably not happening any time soon, I am interested in teaming up with anyone who wishes to add new content into the game. Unfortunately, I don't understand the Lua or other coding and all i can really offer is artwork and concepts for units, buildings, civs, techs, resources and gameplay mechanics. Anywho if anyone who needs someone to team up with for any future projects, I am more than happy to assit you in any way I can,

Still offering services?

Top Bottom