Old Media Pack

schlalex

Warlord
Hey Guys,

it has been a decade since i last played this Mod. Recently i remembered it and gave it another try. Its still great and all... too bad it was a never finished by the original Team.
Anyway, there is one thing i was wondering about. I loved the Music back then ,so i also downloaded the Media Pack of course However ,it seems the song i enjoyed most is not part of it any more. Of course i cannot remember the name of it or give any details. But i would recognize it if i hear it again.

So my question is, was the media pack also updated in the last 10 years? And if so, is there any chance to download the old one?
Would be awesome :).

Greetings

The background music is tied to different triggers, mostly religion, so you probably play way differently now than back then. Your best bet would be listening to everything in assets/sounds/soundtrack folder until you hit the track.

Thanks for the reply,but i already did this of course.
I am pretty sure, back in the old days before the final release they removed some music, including the one i was talking about.
Too bad my old HDD broke long ago, so i cant retrieve old versions from it.

I would think that those old version might still be downloadable somewhere. Have you tried checking all the old forum posts announcing updates to see if any of the links still worked?

I noticed a change in the music too, back in the day, but didn't know exactly when or why it had happened.

As it happens, I found a FfH2 CD I burned back in May, 2008 (I was the coolest kid on the block!). I'm trying now to upload a trimmed-down-and-zipped-up version (just the Soundtrack folder) of FfH2030media with an original creation date of March 4th, 2008. Unfortunately, when I do "Upload a File", after it seems to upload, it or a link to it doesn't appear in the message. If any of y'all can help me solve this little technical hiccup, it's all yours.

Incidentally, I see that the content of the Soundtrack folder ONLY contains these sub-folders: leaf, octo, rune, veil. That was probably all they had back then.

Top Bottom