Operation "Classical Fury"

Provolution said:
Look at the plan, we land on mountains with infantry, build roads, drive in artillery into the mountains, and got a defense bonus of 100 %, then fortify. This will change things?

Massive

Cossack

Hordes

Epimethius said:
At least I didn't abuse the judicial system simply to insult someone after I said I wouldn't. I can't help it if I have a bad memory. Like I said, that has nothing to do with drug abuse. Nor has it really harmed anyone. Your actions are another matter. ;)
When did I harm you?

I think we've found our concerned citizen, gentlemen.*

And you didn't harm me because the case was dissmissed. But your stated intension in bringing it to court was to harm my reputation. Not to mention all the harm you did during the election.

* And I never said he did it. I simply said I didn't bring the case, not that he had. :D

The strategic idea behind the original plan to build this city was a possible resource denial. It would be much worse to have it taken over by the Russians than it would be to abandon it or give it away. At this point it would be better to gift the city, preferably to someone who already has coal.

I agree 100 % with Daveshack here, he knows the strategy. Furiey and me voted for America in order to cause a potential splinter in their MPP.

Operation Classical Fury will now take place, due to the failed Russian sneak attack on our settler in Salzburg. Consider this thread reactivated.

So what you are saying is that because of our imperialistic ways of settling on the other continent, we are at war?

This could've been solved MANY turns ago if we hadn't settled there for no reason, other then to grab a corruption infested city in tundra (or whatever terrain it is, I forget).

What is your plan now Provo?

Ginger_Ale said:
So what you are saying is that because of our imperialistic ways of settling on the other continent, we are at war?

This could've been solved MANY turns ago if we hadn't settled there for no reason, other then to grab a corruption infested city in tundra (or whatever terrain it is, I forget).

What is your plan now Provo?

This is partly my fault. I had forgotten to specify to bring our settler home, but I thought the MSAV would have brought our boys home anyway due to the fact that they're just sitting there.

Chieftess said:
It's not very rugged -- I've seen worse. Atleast the AI built a network of roads for us.

I agree. The terrain is not rugged enough for us to risk it. Our city is underprotected and attempting to beef it up will just casue backfire against us. Unless we have a clear path and chance of victory I would not continue with a serious Russian war campaign.

Weapon X you misread her, Chieftess really meant it was easier for US, to advance, not that they will benefit much from it.

Provolution said:
Weapon X you misread her, Chieftess really meant it was easier for US, to advance, not that they will benefit much from it.

The roads won't benefit us until we've captured the territory.

The roads makes reinforcements move fast, plus our use of cavalry to mop up.

Top Bottom