Operation "Classical Fury"

I know what they got. Just observe around our city. I will also ask for FA to investigate target cities.

Provolution said:
I know what they got. Just observe around our city. I will also ask for FA to investigate target cities.

And that's supposed to tell us what they got for defense in their cities? :rolleyes:

Provolution said:
Yes , since we know what units they have.

Not for the cities we don't. Unless you've used the embassies to investigate cities, we don't really know how much they've got stacked.

All we need to know is the target cities, asking FA.

Well, we will ask the FA to investigate the cities.

Provolution said:

So we've just went around in circles and you just contradicted yourself, unless you already knew what was there :eek:

Investigate cities all you want, but 5+ turns later when our ships arrive, it could be a different story. In fact, it doesn't say how many cossacks are standing outside the city.

You said elsewhere that you would investigate the city this turn. It will take us awhile to even get troops over there, and by the time we land, we'll probably have a horde of Golden Age Cossack charging down our throat. Cossacks are mobile. Most may retreat while attacking our infantry. That's why mobility creams unmobile units.

Chieftess said:
You said elsewhere that you would investigate the city this turn. It will take us awhile to even get troops over there, and by the time we land, we'll probably have a horde of Golden Age Cossack charging down our throat. Cossacks are mobile. Most may retreat while attacking our infantry. That's why mobility creams unmobile units.

Infantry have a defense of 10. They're more than a match for Cossacks. Having them in the numbers we need is the problem.

Provolution said:

Provolution said:
Yes , since we know what units they have.

Provolution said:

Where's those darn contradictions?! :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

blackheart said:
Infantry have a defense of 10. They're more than a match for Cossacks. Having them in the numbers we need is the problem.

That's still a 35% chance the Cossacks will win. Add into that their blitz and retreat, and it goes up.

Blackheart, we know what units they got around coal city, but we need to investigate the cities we are to take.

Epimetheus. Question is, you would do nothing until the war would take place, and we would be stuck with muskets.

That's still a 35% chance the Cossacks will win. Add into that their blitz and retreat, and it goes up.

Look at the plan, we land on mountains with infantry, build roads, drive in artillery into the mountains, and got a defense bonus of 100 %, then fortify. This will change things?

Epimethius said:
If only this had happened before the election. ;)
In light of new evidence the above announcement has been contracted. It seems I resigned this position a month ago. So the above is meaningless.

This may look bad, but its not like my memory was that good before, anyway.

No comment Epimethius.

No, I said I wouldn't do anything besides upgrades and such without a war. There was a sentence after the one you plastered all over the forums, regardless of what the thread had to do with it. The point was I wouldn't say "hey, China's big, let's kill them!" and draw up a plan unasked. You knew that, because you used my editing in that second sentence a few seconds later against me.

No comment Epimethius.

At least I didn't abuse the judicial system simply to insult someone after I said I wouldn't. I can't help it if I have a bad memory. Like I said, that has nothing to do with drug abuse. Nor has it really harmed anyone. Your actions are another matter. ;)

Provolution said:
Look at the plan, we land on mountains with infantry, build roads, drive in artillery into the mountains, and got a defense bonus of 100 %, then fortify. This will change things?

Umm, artillery can't move onto mountains (unless we landed off the mountain first and there was a road, which would essentially waste 2 turns).

Top Bottom