Operation One:The Barbarian Threat: Lightning Strikes Twice

Well all know about the barbarian incident west of olympus, and the untimely death of Ares, may he Rest in Peace. Well, it has happened again. while my knowledge on the subject is sketchy i know that barbarians savagely killed the Warrior of Artemis. this barbarian incurrsion must be dealt with quickly and decisively. my plan was to have artemis keep tabs on the germans to make sure they don't destroy the encampment and we do. she would wait until an archer was built who procced to destroy the camp. with artemis' death this plan failed. i propose another one and a simple one. we build an archer in civatonia, send him to the encampment, one, two, three, we get the gold. unfourtantley, the civatonian government is quite adamant in their effort to prolong the creation of the archer and rather wait for horsemen. this thread is a discussion on my plan as well as gathering support to get an archer in civatonia. Openly endorsed by the president of Fanatikos

Thank you for posting this thread, viking ruler.

However, I'd like to clarify my endorsement. Your post makes it sound like I openly endorse the Archer build, while my primary interest is the defense of Civatonia. We should always have a sentry nearby to watch for an advance on our land.

The ultimate goal here is to round up and jail the thugs that continue to plague our lands, all the while collecting the spoils from their meager conquests. Since our five-city limit will not allow us to tame the Wild East, we may as well profit from it. But first we will need to ensure Civatonia's protection.

I'll try to post a map of my thoughts when I have the time.

Well, my own knowledge as well is rather sketchy, I have PTW but not Conquests.... But it mainly depends on how quickly the Horseman can be produced, we can't wait long or else anohter Barbarian strike into our territory is even more crippling than anything else at the moment, we can't afford to halt much production at the moment, (unless building the GL) and Either way, that Barbarian encampment NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED

Top Bottom