Orbis Download?

MrMeltedCrayon

Chieftain
Hello all!

I've noticed that the link provided to download Orbis in the main thread doesn't work. I mean, it takes you to Gamefront and all that, but apparently the file is missing. My attempts to find another source to download from have been in vain. Does anyone know of another place I can find it? I've been reading up on Orbis like crazy, and I'm very, very eager to try it!

Thanks in advance!

I think I might still have it lying around someplace. Whether or not I have the 1.0b patch and the soundtracks is another matter.
I'll have a root about and see if I can find them.

Whether or not you still have it, thank you!

The patch link still works (I was able to download it just fine). I hadn't even thought of the soundtrack until you mentioned it, but that link seems to be busted as well.

I've still got them, but I don't have a decent connection at the moment, so it'll be some time before they're up and ready for download. Orbis itself is a good ~240MB, and the soundtracks are another ~470MB. That'll take a long time for me to upload.
If someone else has them and either more patience or a better connection than I have, feel free to stick them up. The files, that is.

Update: Orbis setup is now available here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16593
Soundtracks to follow.

I feel super, super horrible saying this, but that link doesn't seem to work either. Which leads me to believe there is either something wrong with Gamefront, or I'm screwing this up some how.

EDIT-
Reading up on the Gamefront forums, it looks like this may be a problem on Gamefront's end. It's spanned several days so far, so hopefully they can get it fixed. That said, I'm sorry if I've wasted your time Derf. I appreciate you taking the time to upload the .exe.

Well, good news is the soundtracks made it up here. We can hope they fix it their end so people can continue to enjoy Orbis.
Now, do excuse me while I go make sure I can actually pay for the extra bandwidth I used to get it online. It was for a good cause in any case.
Enjoy all! (When Gamefront fixes it, of course)

Top Bottom