PolyCast Episode 311: "Compound Interest"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Collect it all. The three hundred-and-eleventh episode of PolyCast, "Compound Interest", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Stephanie "Makahlua", Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew and Jason "MegaBearsFan" Grade with returning guest "Sedwick". It carries a runtime of 59m59s.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 02m05s | Research Lab
The first in a two-part look at a series of suggestions on what should come Civilization VI's way on the heels of its Rise and Fall expansion: Resources and Energy, Envoys and Diplomacy and City Works.

- Intro/Outro | Assorted
Careful preparation for precise execution and today's forecast.

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

Woohoo, I wrote the tagline! Nice edit, Dan, that couldn't have been easy with the amount of raw recording we did. Bonus release(s)?

@DanQ Looking like the feed for episode 311 is actually 310....

Woohoo, I wrote the tagline!
:D

Nice edit, Dan, that couldn't have been easy with the amount of raw recording we did. Bonus release(s)?
Thank you kindly. As for the other topics discussed, they have been archived for inclusion in one or more future episodes.

@DanQ Looking like the feed for episode 311 is actually 310....
I grumble to myself at overlooking that... thank you for the heads-up. Fixed!

Thank you!!

Top Bottom