• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

PolyCast Episode 331: The Penultimate Week

CanusAlbinus

Chieftain
It’s Almost Here!* The three hundred-and-thirtieth episode of PolyCast, “The Penultimate Week“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam” and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade and guest co-host GrimVek and takes on the following:

News
00:01:29 - Phoenica Discussion and Livestream
00:11:15 - Eleanor of Aquitaine Discussion and Livestream
00:16:48 - New Features Explained Video Discussion

Forum Talk
00:24:39 - A Discussion about Neural Networks in relation to Strategy Gaming
00:33:12 - An Examination of a complaint regarding the Number of Diplomatic Currencies

Research Lab
00:43:28 - Suggestions of New Naval CIvilizations

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding, TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

*This episode was recorded on February 9, 2019.

Thanks Canus!

Yay, you put it on the front page! It was especially interesting listening to your discussion about AI and computers learning, since I just bought War Games over the weekend and watched it with my 7 year old daughter. I had to explain a lot to her (especially about the Cold War), and how the WOPR was learning from simulating video games.

Top Bottom