Possible alternate future approach to improving scalability and performance

I haven't even played CiV.
Not cause I wasn't able - but cause I read and watched stuff about it, and it SUCKS!
Even compared to CIV, not to mention C2C...
I'm so waiting for the MODERN possibility to play C2C...
Man, IF/WHEN (sadly, yeah) we're able to actually utilize MODERN computers for it - wow,I can't even think about how long I'll stay playing, possibly overnight for sure... :lol:

Yeah, i hear that, i played the other night from 3:00 am to 9 am i was only going to play for an hour, but when i looked around, 6 hours passed already, i was having ALOT of fun, from Ancient Era to Medieval is as far as i made it.:clap: And that was on Marathon and Large map with only 7 civs (12 after Rev On)!

SO
I'm currently trying to take over the Acularius world. :D
I kept having MAFs for a week (which nearly got me dropping the whole game - cause I hate waiting 10 minutes each turn to RESTART) - until I remembered VIEWPORTS...
Now, I've got another problem (though, minor compared to MAFs) - my already minuscule micromanagement dropped to nearly nonexistence, due to having 30+ cities ALL OVER THE GLOBE.
Cause I discovered a very fancy way to expand - by buying cities from others, hehehe.
And also buying a LOT of units too - I've grown from being about middle-powered to TOP 1 (with army points somewhat DOUBLE the second civ) in no-time, by simply buying EVERYTHING I came by (and later on upgrading those to decent units).
I'll definitely post the SAVE, when I'm THE RULER OF THE WORLD, one day...:D

Top Bottom