Problem with Hall of Fame Screen

Torvald

Prince
The good news is that after installing the Rising Tide DLC, I won my first game with a Contact Victory as Al Falah, using no mods. I was even able to unlock ten (10) achievements.

The bad news is that when I went to the Hall of Fame screen, all of my previous Civ-BE Vanilla victory info was gone, and it refuses to show that I've won a Civ-BERT game. It instead says: "You have not yet completed any games."

I verified my game files on Steam, but this did not help. I also went back to a game save about ten turns before the point where I won, and then replayed the game until I won again. However, the Hall of Fame screen still shows no victories.

Is there anything else I can do to get the Hall of Fame screen to work properly?

Update: Just finished my second game of Civ-BERT and won again with a Contact victory, but this second victory also does not show up in my Hall of Fame screen.

This time around I also cleared the following game folders part way through my game, just to be safe, but it apparently had no effect: cache, MODS, and ModUserData.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Following a tip I saw posted on Steam Community, I was finally able to fix my Civ-BERT Hall of Fame problem.

It turns out that my Hall of Fame database file had somehow become corrupted after installing the Rising Tide expansion.

What I did to fix the problem was to go to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\Replays and then delete the file named HallOfFameDatabase.db

My Hall of Fame screen was still initially blank, but then after reloading and replaying the last few turns of my two previously completed Civ-BERT games to the point of victory, the Hall of Fame database file recreated itself and correctly displayed my two victories.

Top Bottom