Questions about WorldBuilder (Civ6)

Professor_Pence

Chieftain
I have made a map in world builder (Civ6) mimicking the Eorzea map from FF14. All of the landmasses/rivers/islands etc are about to scale and ready to go. Here are my questions:

1. Is there a way to better randomize and increase the amount of resources placed on the map? (I have a fair amount knowledge with altering files) To elaborate, because Eorzea is very large and has massive landscapes such as forests and deserts in specific regions. It places most of my resources in clumps without much variety. I can do everything manually, but filling 6000+ tiles with fairly distributed resources is a hill I would rather not climb.

2. Is there a way to randomize start locations? If not that's okay I can manually do that. However it leaves the replay factor low.

3. I gave my file to a friend so he can play with me on it. When I initially start the multiplayer room/game it boots him to the main menu, but lets me load in fine. When I restart the multiplayer room and start a second time (same initial game) it allows him in. Is there a way to prevent that so that he may load in the first time? I should state that all mods and settings between the two of us are identical.

4. Lastly is there a way to make my map behave as if it were a base Civ map? I ask because instead of worrying about some of my above questions it would be nice to be able to just hit random start location, abundant resources etc... I understand this is probably not an option but asking is the only way to get results.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Top Bottom