[NFP] Quick question: Maya and aquaducts.

Tech Osen

Emperor
Do aquaducts give any boost to Mayan cities?

Yup, tried it out just now myself. That is pretty awesome. Though I wish I had known before I settled some of my cities.

Wait, SO aqueduct is more valuable in cities without fresh water or in all cities? I mean normally IT gives more housing if the city has not fresh water, but in case of Maya it may mean it gives to all of cities rehardless of being next to River OR only those one without River or lake

Wait, SO aqueduct is more valuable in cities without fresh water or in all cities? I mean normally IT gives more housing if the city has not fresh water, but in case of Maya it may mean it gives to all of cities rehardless of being next to River OR only those one without River or lake

Maya does not get a bonus from fresh water. So the aquaduct counts as no fresh water, so you get the full housing. If you build a city next to a river, and then the aquaduct, you get the full housing.

Maya does not get a bonus from fresh water. So the aquaduct counts as no fresh water, so you get the full housing. If you build a city next to a river, and then the aquaduct, you get the full housing.

It makes the whole no-housing-near-rivers a lot less severe. Coupled with the extra housing from farms you can make some nice big cities.

Top Bottom