RAND wont start

Abood

Chieftain
Ive got windows 7 and the 3.19 patch for civ 4 bts. I downloaded the mod and extracted the files to a folder in bts/mods/ that I created, when I go to play the mod, it WILL load, and it WILL let me go to play game, but the rhyes_terra map isnt available at all... its just the normal selection of maps which when played are just normal civ4, anyone got any worth while ideas to fix this? already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and did the same with the mod... other mods are working just fine too... I really want to play this mod and would love to get this figured out!!!

I don't know about windows 7, if it has anything to do with it...but probably not...

When you load RFC RAND you must select "Play Now" option, not "Load Scenario" or anything else. When you select Play Now, the only option after that is Rhye's Terra

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the help, the play now option was what i was doing, but you guys are probably gonna laugh when you hear why it wasnt working for me... I created a new folder for it in the mods folder instead of extracting it straight to the mods folder, I felt pretty stupid when I realized the problem and its been working great. Although it does sometimes crash if I leave the cursor in the upper right problem for too long, but thats not really a biggie

Top Bottom