1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

regalman's Map Factory

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by regalman, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Sgtwolf00

Sgtwolf00 Potential genius

Hey it's an awesome map and I've seen a few other assets for the Gokturks these past days, so I might as we'll pick up the pieces for the mod now so then when I work on thr Gokturks I'll have some of the stuff in place. Plus my computer just died on me so it's kinda hard to do mod things because you know, my stuff is on that machine!

Don't resurrect old topics? Meaning we're not allowed to talk in this thread anymore or are you yelling at Urdnot for yelling at me?

2. Fan of Daenerys

Fan of Daenerys Chieftain

541b034142284e5391bfb0621bb65e48.gif north-korea-map-9102790.jpg china200ad.jpg yuan.jpg Map of Ming Dynasty.PNG tang.jpg northern-song-dynasty-map1.jpg Can you help me with this maps? maxresdefault.jpg GreaterGoguryeo.png 250px-Unified_Silla.svg.png
    And cities put if you want?At the second map Goguryeo is the important one.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  3. Artisanix

Artisanix Warlord

@ Fan of Daenerys

Well, regalman visited this forum last time two years ago, so I don't think he is interested in making any new maps ;]

Anyway, I decided to give a one go...

Attached Files: