Remove Marsh and Plant Woods on City-States

lifemare

Chieftain
Been trying to find the appropriate file to mod this but had no luck. Can one of you fine modders point me in the right direction?

Sorry i wasn't specific... On second though, the title might indeed be too vague.

You can send your own Workers to improve City-State plots you're a suzeran of. But there are some limitations, namely removing marshes and planting woods. I've been looking up and down for relevant code for this, but i'm unable to find it. Perhaps it's less of a simple task than i supposed...

Got any good wizardry for this? ^_^

Of course, there are much better modders here than me, so they might have an answer quicker.

Oh, there's absolutely no rush! And don't sell yourself short, that's a pretty impressive list of mods on your signature.

This is a trivial thing that doesn't really affect gameplay, but i'm a bit of an OCD gardener with my plots and this issue offers me a nice chance to dive a little deeper into civ6 code - which is quickly becoming more addicting than the game itself :think:

No luck @gyogen2 ?

I've searched every xml and lua i could think of, but i can't find any valid arguments for City-State plots. It seems like something that should be very accessible to mod, but i guess i might be wrong :(

Aw, bad news, but i guess i can live without this feature. Thanks for giving it a shot :)

Top Bottom