Replay

ainwood said:
... Probably TF just gave all mods access. ...

Don't mean to discuss anything but col is CFC mod and at the same time a very active CDZ team member. I'm sure he did not do anything wrong though but still it is somewhat strange.

Yet another interesting development in the UN. What can this bring about?

FortyJ said:
Actually, this would be considered a clear violation of the rules. How much so, is yet to be determined.

Rule 1.8 clearly requires that all city trades be submitted to the admins for approval, and "the administrators will consider city gifts/trades that are temporary in nature (ie. only a few turns in duration) and those given/traded for the purpose of granting a team an advantage (premature contact, map information, etc.) or to deny another team the right of conquest to be against the spirit of this law."

Quite honestly, both Luc and I are deeply disheartened by this development, and will take some time to ponder an appropriate course of action. Stay tuned.

watch we win on legal terms :p

akots said:
Don't mean to discuss anything but col is CFC mod and at the same time a very active CDZ team member. I'm sure he did not do anything wrong though but still it is somewhat strange.
Col was the only mod who didn't have access to the CFC-ISDG forum in the period before he left. When he was reinstated the game was virtually over, but I'm quiet sure Col didn't get access, and if he did get it he's not the person to abuse it.

RegentMan said:
There's some heavy CFC-bashing over at the UN and even a charge filed against the admins...
But that is no reason to get over there and speak personal opinions.

I advise every member to restrain their urges and do not reply any more. I formally asked permission to the CFC-teammembers that I'd be the one doing the talking. You agreed.

We (the civ-lovers from the world) are in danger of loosing the biggest goal of the ISDG; planetwide contact and friendship between civ-lovers.

Rik, you have just given a personal opinion in the UN forums. Is your opinion the only one that matters?

I have responded in the forum to keep our team from looking too self-righteous. Sometimes it helps to show understanding for the other side, rather than attempt to convert each minor misstep into the scandal of the century.

Pursuing this further will not get us reinstated into the game, and if it does then even I will start to think that FortyJ is in our pocket. I certainly do not want us to build on our ever-growing reputation as sore losers. Therefore, I will continue to post my personal opinions to counteract the damage being done by the "one-voice-for-all" policy currently in place.

We should at least vote on it first.

@Rik: Please watch carefully what you post at the UN. Seems that DZ has a very valid point here.

@DZ: Technically speaking, you are already with Apolython team, so it is a bit complicated. ;)

Donovan Zoi said:
Rik, you have just given a personal opinion in the UN forums. Is your opinion the only one that matters?

I have responded in the forum to keep our team from looking too self-righteous. Sometimes it helps to show understanding for the other side, rather than attempt to convert each minor misstep into the scandal of the century.

Pursuing this further will not get us reinstated into the game, and if it does then even I will start to think that FortyJ is in our pocket. I certainly do not want us to build on our ever-growing reputation as sore losers. Therefore, I will continue to post my personal opinions to counteract the damage being done by the "one-voice-for-all" policy currently in place.

We should at least vote on it first.
Vote on what exactly ?

Is my english so bad that everyone misunderstands me ?
I hope 1 misunderstanding is now cleared in the UN. Now for the 2nd - "I forbid you to post in the UN" is not what I meant. I meant to advise members to not counterflame any CFC-directed flames. I see now that the "any more bit of" my remark "I advise every member to restrain their urges and do not reply any more" could better be changed to "counterflame", making it:

"I advise every member to restrain their urges and do not counterflame"

Akots: will do.

I am aware of your advice and find it irrelevant regarding my post in the UN. It seems there is a crisis with the judicial system at the UN which had been provocated by a few influential CDZ and CGN team members.

Rik: Ok, so we're cool...... ;)

Akots: You are correct. As of 9pm EST tonight, I will packing my bags for Poly. And I think that Rik was going to allow me to remain active in this forum since we are technically out of the tournament. However, if my remaining here will pose a problem, please feel free to remove me from this forum roster. :)

Donovan Zoi said:
Rik: Ok, so we're cool...... ;)

Akots: You are correct. As of 9pm EST tonight, I will packing my bags for Poly. And I think that Rik was going to allow me to remain active in this forum since we are technically out of the tournament. However, if my remaining here will pose a problem, please feel free to remove me from this forum roster. :)
I have no problem with you being able to access this site. The matter is: "do the admins have a problem with you being on 2 teams (1 dead, 1 alive) simultaneously ? "

I posted this question in the "Team Switch: Donovan Zoi" thread. I will ask Thunderfall to remove your access to the CFC ISDG forum. If the UN admins rule that it is ok to have access to CFC-ISDG forum; I'll ask TF to re-grant you access here.

the admins will probably be busy for some time ... ;)

It seems that according to MR at least, it is not needed. DZ can remain here or so it seems. It is possible to wait for a couple of days, may be 40J or other admins will be against this. However, MR usually is a very reliable concerning decision-making.

I wonder if it is possible for citizens of CFC to join another team much like what DZ did.

Top Bottom