Resourse button

Marshall Ney

Chieftain
I am having a real lousy time getting and then keeping the resourse's button toggled on; it also happened before I fixed my computer & now have a clean game to work with. Is there something else besides in C2C area in BUG thing in the game?? I coiuldn't get it turned back on tonite. I tried saving game, re-loading( this would work some before) and then engaging.

anyways, thanks again for mod and thanks to all who have helped me in past.

MN

You may have experienced the mysterious resource button resetting itself issue. You might want to zoom out to globe view - from there the buttons over the minimap change to some other options and there's a button there that determines HOW the resource button behaves. Check that and see if it's setup to show all resources. Sometimes it resets itself and we don't really know why it does it.

Yes that works, but there are many types not high-lighted; like metals and some fruits, and it's so easy to overlook some things.

Anyways, I will endevor on.

MN

Yes that works, but there are many types not high-lighted; like metals and some fruits, and it's so easy to overlook some things.

Anyways, I will endevor on.

MN

Have you checked if "all resources" is turned on? I accidently hitting hotkeys (don't even know which) that turns on "only luxury" for example.

I have this problem everytime, have to load every game twice and second time it is fine

I just wanted to give shout out to Thunderbird & Faustmouse for their help; your sggestions seem to be working; I did not notice that in the zoom out there were choices to make, I think, because scores were covering that up!!!

So, thanks again for you time & help.

MN

Top Bottom