RFC Europe Mac Compatible

King Gia

Chieftain
New to the forums. I joined because I just downloaded the Beta version of Europe and for some reason the mod is not loading. I was wondering if this is because the mod is not yet compatible for macs? I have RFC, it works fine on my mac, and I loved playing it. Im hoping its compatible and there's another reason for it not working.
thanks

I'm not 100% sure on this but I believe RFC:E is not Mac compatible. The .dll system used in Windows Mods doesn't work under Mac platforms. The reason RFC is Mac compatible is because of its inclusion on standard BTS, sorry man.

Yeah I can't get it to work on my Mac either. I can load the mod, select a civ and then when the game loads it just starts me seeing only black where the land should be with a window in front with no words and the button OK. I can't do anything except press ok and it takes me to the end game views telling me I play like dan quayle. Curiously I got the game to play by loading the mod then going to the main menu and loading Europe map. It curiously gave me more options for leaders and the RFC Europe map. I loaded that correctly however the issue is that it loaded the Spanish in Finland. Is there anyway to make the game work?

Sorry, RFC:Europe won't work on a Mac. Unfortunately it never will unless Aspyr were to give us the tools to make custom DLLs work, but that looks very unlikely at this stage. This sucks, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Top Bottom