Rush Build, Build queue and tax rates??

Daaraa

King
Just some questions on how to do some things.

1 How do you rush build/buy something?

2 How do you chage the tax/lux/sci rate?

3 How do you control the build queue?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm pretty excited about having the game, I just havn't had much time with it.

:jump:

To Rush build, right-click on the city and use that pop-up menu.

To change the rates, use the Domestic Advisor (icons at the top left of the main map)

Controlling the build queue - in the City screen, click on the "In Production" picture to bring up the queue and build options. Click to select what to build first, then Shift-left click on what you want to build next. You'll see the queue start to fill up.

on your city screen, there is a little box next to your shield output, if you click it it will ask you if you want to rush build something.

BTW, does anybody know how to clear/delete a queue? Or at least change the production to an item in a queue? I couldn't do it last night when trying to change my production from an aquaduct to the Great Pyamids which was in my queue. I couldn't change production nor could I find anyway to delete the queue so I could change over. When I tried to change production, the "Great Pyramids" was greyed out.

Jay

If you click on an item in the queue it will get a different color, next queue items will start from there. You can also select them and press the del key to just remove the thing from the queue.

Top Bottom