Same Wonder in Multiple other Civs

BAD-RELIGION

Chieftain
I'm Playing the Steam Version of Conquests in Emperor, with Accelerate production and Regicide.
Was looking at the Wonders window, and was surprise how come there are multiples of the same wonder?
Like this there is loads ! all other Civs have multiple Wonders
I have been playing this game for almost 20 years and never realized this.
Is this a bug? or is this from the difficulty?

1681645471321.png

All versions of Shakespeare´s Theater are under construction by several civs. When one of these construction projects is finished, only one of these images will remain and the text will change to: Owned by: Followed by the civ which really did build it. You can see this with the image of Leonardo´s Workshop. The Vikings have finished the construction and therefore built it. That GW is owned by the Vikings.

So all is o.k. :)

That is insane, I never knew I could see when other civs were constructing Wonders :lol:
Thanks for the clarification

The F7 screen can be very important. If you're pursuing a particular wonder, say, Copernicus, Bach, or Shakespeare, you can see who else is working on it. Look at the city/cities on the map, to see which ones have large populations. The AI sometimes starts a wonder in a small, shield-poor city.
For a rival you're worried might beat you to the wonder, use the Diplomacy screen and "Investigate City" function to pay gold and get a point-in-time view of that city's production rate (shields per turn) and turns-to-complete.

Top Bottom