Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not what I had in mind

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

amirsan

King of all Kings
This is a Science Que I made up. I know this is not my department for this but its only a suggestion. :) Please respond.

I think we should find out which tech to research next. I believe we should research to Currency or Constructon. We already have enough military techs for what we need to start a war so lets get far ahead with this plan I made up.
First we should buy Alphabet from someone (preferably Apolyton- they're Commercial) then research Mathematics (big $$$$ tech) and sell it for all our opponents have (techs and $$$(money perferably) ) and use 100% for Construction or Currency. I have done this in my personal games and it worked quite fine. BTW along the way we have to buy Writing from someone for more trading options after Mathematics is found. With that tech I have bought the whole tech chart on Monarch level.

Key
Blue Circle: Purchase Tech
Red: Research Tech
Green: Trade for tech
Purple: Take into deep consideration

I think its a fair plan, but I must agree with croxis that we must know what our neighbors are working on before we set a tech path in stone.

this sems good but i'd say we wait and try and get info on the enemy tech strats more before we really deside exacly what were gonna do (i think it should never be 100% either if the curcumstances change, so should are research tree)

hey, update, we just got the alphabet!

we are researching ceremonial burial.

I think our priorities for techs are:
War
Goverment
Resources
Improvements
Useless Techs

I doubt anybody would trade the entire tech tree for math. Remember these are humans, and humans are stingy and greedy.

So we are going for Iron working (completed), then monarchy, then Literature, then the wheel, then the rest, I would assume.

Yes, I too agree useless techs should not be gotten. They are uselss :p

Originally posted by amirsan
[party] My 450th post... half way there to 1000... hehe

Maybe math in the Great White North is different than it is in the NYC! :p

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
I think our priorities for techs are:
War
Goverment
Resources
Improvements
Useless Techs

I doubt anybody would trade the entire tech tree for math. Remember these are humans, and humans are stingy and greedy.

So we are going for Iron working (completed), then monarchy, then Literature, then the wheel, then the rest, I would assume.

Yes, I know someone will not trade the whole tech tree, I am aware of that, though what I mean is that we can trade different civs for the different techs. Then get most of the tech tree.

Amirsan. Try writing up specific queues with specific techs, and put those to vote. That way people know EXACTLY what they are voting for.

ie

Mathematics - Currency - Construction

I guess ill have to try that... but on the DG3. At least were working on AI, (and u have to believe me, the AI will pay biiiiigg dough for that one tech). And I dont plan to get the whole tech chart for that tech from one AI, I mean we will get surely what every AI has in thier pocket). And yes I hae tried this before... and for the past three times I did this was on Monarch Level.

Top Bottom