Send me a postcard!

I am holding a new postcard in my hands from Leipzig. Thanks EVERYONE from Leipzig who has signed it!!

Ah, and Haroon: Special thanks for the two magentic ... ehm... I-dont-know-things. First I didn't really know what's that stuff, when I noticed the magnetic function (some days later ;)) and I played with it and I intend to use it as bookmarkers. Is that stuff a bookmarker?! :D

I am sorry, I am not 100% here for you and PAE, but at the moment there are so many things to do in real life....

I am holding a new postcard in my hands from Leipzig. Thanks EVERYONE from Leipzig who has signed it!!

Ah, and Haroon: Special thanks for the two magentic ... ehm... I-dont-know-things. First I didn't really know what's that stuff, when I noticed the magnetic function (some days later ;)) and I played with it and I intend to use it as bookmarkers. Is that stuff a bookmarker?! :D

I am sorry, I am not 100% here for you and PAE, but at the moment there are so many things to do in real life....

Your observation is correct Pie it is a bookmarker we are happy that you like it I hope you found it good and useful ;) This is the least that we can give for the free entertainment that you provide us.

And you don't need to say sorry, you owe user nothing while we owe you this mod. Just take your time as long as you want!

Thank you very much HUNK! Your postcard has arrived its home ;)

Malaga looks really great! Especially its amphitheater ;)

Only 3-4 days (with a weekend in the middle). Spanish postal service works, after all...

Got a new post card today! Great! But it's interesting that most of the senders come from Germany.... and I wish nothing more than getting lots of post cards from abroad.... :please:

Hehe... I mean...

Hi there!

Interesting thread :goodjob:

Would be interesting to see the scanned postcards here on the forum :)

I haven't tried your mod yet (so much to game, so little time) though it would be easy to send ein Postkatre von Ungarn :D

oh, that's true. could do that. but I don't have that much to get a full picture ;)
I need more ;)

Got a post card last week (honestly almost 2 weeks ago, but I had so many things to do and I didn't just want to answer quickly) from the USA. It's amazing, thank you JDW. Bought in Europe long time age and found its way back home :)

Thank you very much, I keep this card - like all others - in honor!

To all the other PAE players of you... this thread isn't dead. If you don't mind - you can also send anonymously but please write your city down - get a card in the store or better in your city hall and send it to me ;)

With 50 post cards, I'll take a picture! ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR
2018 :love:

Top Bottom