Shooting over Forest

tsmith7163

Warlord
Quick question - I got back to playing and it is so freaking fun- I don't know if this is the place to post something like this but I figured I give it a shot as I can not find the answer after about a 2 hours searching- it used to be if you were on a hill you could shoot over hills/forest/Jungle- now it appears if you are on a hill you can only shoot over another hill if it does not have forest/jungle and you can not shoot over forest/hills even if you are on a hill--- so I'm just asking is this correct?

Pretty sure you've always been unable to see/shoot over Forest/Hills or Jungle/Hills tiles.

The Quick Questions / Quick Answers thread is ideal for simple questions.

If you are on a hill you should be able to shoot over hills/jungle/forest.

It works for me, though I am not playing on the beta:

Spoiler :
upload_2021-2-11_22-15-25.png

Thank you all- that is what I remember but it does not seem to be the case but I'm also for first time playing on wet so there are tons of forest/jungle so maybe that is what is happening - I am out for next couple days so I can't test- but again thank you all - i love the new communitas 79 map!

Thank you all- that is what I remember but it does not seem to be the case but I'm also for first time playing on wet so there are tons of forest/jungle so maybe that is what is happening - I am out for next couple days so I can't test- but again thank you all - i love the new communitas 79 map!
Thanks. The map is not perfect by all means, but it's an improvement over most generalist mapscripts.

Pretty sure you've always been unable to see/shoot over Forest/Hills or Jungle/Hills tiles.

The Quick Questions / Quick Answers thread is ideal for simple questions.
You can, if you're on a mountain ;)

I checked and confirmed - you guys were right. All the trees were throwing me off. Thank you

Top Bottom