Should we use the Frontier Pass DLC

Should we start to include Frontier pass DLC civs in 6otM?

• No, continue with the normal games until all leaders have had 2 play throughs

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Yes. We can work through the old leaders on off months

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was not aware there was a queue :lol:. I think @Victoria is right. Food for thought - even if we're not playing the new leaders, they can be included in the game.

I would actually argue against this. I think we should wait another month or two, until more people have actually bought the Pass or DLC.

Maya for easier difficulty game, and Gran Columbia for harder game. there’s only two of them, so we can go back to the old leaders before the next new leaders come out

Alternate - New leader, old leader
So that everyone can at least play one game every month
But the people with the new DLC can still play old Civs, but people without the new DLC can't play the new Civs. It's not a big deal, but I would still suggest waiting until the next part of the Pass comes out in July. By then, enough of the "fence-sitters" should have gotten on board so that most people could play the new leaders.

Based on my rough calculations, we should be on 5 NF civs in the next 5 months, so alternating will pad out the schedule between NF and the backlog til around Feb 2021. It works it quite nicely, and lets us play with the new leaders roughly as they come out. :)

So no alternating then.......

Sadly 2K decided to remove regional pricing for us poor bastards in South America making the Frontier pass almost 3 times as expensive as the base game, so I won't be able to get it.

I'm guessing the next game will feature Ethiopia so I'll just have to sit it out.

Sadly 2K decided to remove regional pricing for us poor bastards in South America making the Frontier pass almost 3 times as expensive as the base game, so I won't be able to get it.

I'm guessing the next game will feature Ethiopia so I'll just have to sit iit out.
Youre in luck, I knew I wouldn't have time to set up an Ethiopia game so that will be the hard game for this month. Shaka will be going up in a few min

hmm, that's interesting... they reduced the regional price advantage by a ton as you say. for e.g. in Argentina the base game is -75% compared to EU prices where as the new frontier pass is only -25%.
For some reason they f....lipped over Brazil badly. They also are -75% on the base game, but only -6% on the NFP (for Chile and Peru it's even less, close to the same price as EU)... big oof!
In Brazil it's actually 10% more expensive than buying an US copy :shifty:

IDK about regional restrictions but maybe an Argentinian copy would work for other South Americans?
Also make sure to check some local resellers like nuuvem (BR) (that's the only one I can name) and check their prices.

Top Bottom