Simón Bolívar in Lego Brickheadz form (MOC)

Much more handsome than his in-game version.

Hmmmmmmm... .. .
This one still looks like WIP, it kinda lacks all the impressive features that characterizes his in-game representation: the brows, the prominent nose, the more distinct sideburns and the epaulettes. And some shiny. Quite a lot of shiny, actually, his person's quite gilded in-game. That's quite a challenge to represent with Lego parts, though.

Hmmmmmmm... .. .
This one still looks like WIP, it kinda lacks all the impressive features that characterizes his in-game representation: the brows, the prominent nose, the more distinct sideburns and the epaulettes. And some shiny. Quite a lot of shiny, actually, his person's quite gilded in-game. That's quite a challenge to represent with Lego parts, though.
Thanks for the feedback. I try to capture the in-game model and also stay true to Lego’s formula of brickheadz. This usually doesn’t involve facial features unless there is something particularly fantastic or about the character. The photograph might be bad but there are some epaulettes and sideburns there as well tailcoats at the back. Getting all the glitz on his torso would have been problematic at this scale. Probably something better suite for stickers or prints.

Thanks for the feedback. I try to capture the in-game model and also stay true to Lego’s formula of brickheadz. This usually doesn’t involve facial features unless there is something particularly fantastic or about the character. The photograph might be bad but there are some epaulettes and sideburns there as well tailcoats at the back. Getting all the glitz on his torso would have been problematic at this scale. Probably something better suite for stickers or prints.
The photograph is good, but... if you could find some use for those tiny golden rings as in Teddys pince-nez? To represent the epaulettes or some gilding on the uniform? And to thicken somewhat more convincingly those sideburns? There's still something not quite inspiring in this personage for me to go and move my rear end at the speed of a hundred miles an hour :)

Top Bottom