Spanish ( Iberian Peninsula ) Map

daphoene

Chieftain
( Please some admin could move this to the Civ5 Maps Thread ? Many thanks. )
Moderator Action: Moved.

Hello all, this is a Spanish Map, in two versions. It covers all Iberian Peninsula ( Portugal + Spain ), and I've tried to be accurate. ( 106 x 80 ) tiles.

The first version, it's only the shape with rivers, forests and mountains.

The second, it's the same but also with resources, also accurate in position, but perhaps not in number. ( And all have an amount of one, must be personalized ).

I'm trying to make a Spanish Civil War scenario, like other I made for civ3, and this is the base. The other was lost, and unfinished. Perhaps this work could be used by others if I can't complete this scenario.

Feel free to modify in any way this map. ( And collaborate with information of roads, railroads, resources, amount of units and gold in 1936, and any correction to the map ).

Attachments

• Iberian_Peninsula_0001.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,258
  • iberian_peninsula.jpg
    iberian_peninsula.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 3,884
nice map :) you won't mind if I will use it in my mod? (mod is unfinished yet)

You can use the map any way you like, but send me a reply when it's finished ! Perhaps your mod can help me too.

I can´t play this mod. I subscribed, but it don´t charge the mod. Some help, please? In fact I only can play a few scenarios in Civ V, maybe I don´t understand the way of CIV V work with scenarios.

I can´t play this mod. I subscribed, but it don´t charge the mod. Some help, please? In fact I only can play a few scenarios in Civ V, maybe I don´t understand the way of CIV V work with scenarios.

Hi fescapote, this is an unfinished Mod from long time ago, but the map took me some time, and I decided to make it available for the community, as I had no time to finish the mod.

Sorry if it was not clear.

Hi, I'm planning on doing an AI game using your map, but I want to make sure that the areas in France, Morocco, and Algeria have the correct geographic features and resources. Also, is Gibraltar included? I'd check myself but I don't want to mess with the mods that my current game has going as it isn't finished yet. Cheers. -pork

Hi, I'm planning on doing an AI game using your map, but I want to make sure that the areas in France, Morocco, and Algeria have the correct geographic features and resources. Also, is Gibraltar included? I'd check myself but I don't want to mess with the mods that my current game has going as it isn't finished yet. Cheers. -pork

Hi, Porkpotpie, I made this map 11 years ago, so I can't remember if all the resources had accurate positions, but I used a real resources map to position them. I can't say if resources in France, Morocco and Algeria were also correctly positioned. Reviewing my post, I can say resources map had only position and not quantity, so you have to correct this with more accurate data.

Nice you want to use this map, I spent a lot of time trying to be as most real as I could, also with the position of villages and towns. If you use it, even with a beta version, It will be nice to try it.

Thanks !

Gotcha, cheers mate. I'll message you the link to the first part when it comes out, though it will take some time for it to come out.

Top Bottom