Stuck with exploring space!

Argroww

Warlord
Hoping someone can help me here maybe point me in the right direction but I appear to have reached a point where I'm researching stuff with little reward as all of my new buildings are locked behind a wall I cannot figure out.

I *THINK* i need to somehow activate the "Effect - Cislunar Economy" building which will allow me to build O'Neill Cylinders, but despite having the correct technology for that effect I cannot figure out how I activate or build it.

But until I do that I appear to be unable to make Worldships or anything that can go interstellar beyond the probes?

Hoping someone can help me here maybe point me in the right direction but I appear to have reached a point where I'm researching stuff with little reward as all of my new buildings are locked behind a wall I cannot figure out.

I *THINK* i need to somehow activate the "Effect - Cislunar Economy" building which will allow me to build O'Neill Cylinders, but despite having the correct technology for that effect I cannot figure out how I activate or build it.

But until I do that I appear to be unable to make Worldships or anything that can go interstellar beyond the probes?
You need to build enough buildings - its listed in pedia

Did you connect Titanum, Bauxite and Iron mines to your lunar cities, and them to rest of space colonies?
Did you built supply ships to build 4 of each building in every lunar city?

The page for Effect - Cislunar Economy says nothing about what is required to make it aside from the technology....however I have not used enough supply ships to fully make all of the buildings made with them. I have 4 lunar colonies and they are connected to my trade network, I'll try building a few more lunar supply ships then and see what happens.

Okay so I now have 4 Lunar colonies, all have had the Lunar Supply Ship upgrades applied, all are attached to my trade network and all are connected to Titanium, Bauxite and/or Iron deposits with active mining buildings...still no Cislunar Economy effect? Does it appear as a build option, does it appear automatically, or do I make it with a unit?

Okay so I now have 4 Lunar colonies, all have had the Lunar Supply Ship upgrades applied, all are attached to my trade network and all are connected to Titanium, Bauxite and/or Iron deposits with active mining buildings...still no Cislunar Economy effect? Does it appear as a build option, does it appear automatically, or do I make it with a unit?
You need to build required buildings in Moon, and Cislunar colonies

My Lunar Supply Ships can only build 3 special buildings....what is the 4th and how do I build it?
Go to BUG settings and unselect "hide X" stuff, then you will be able to see requirements

upload_2021-3-27_21-45-4.png

Erm...what required buildings? I'm researching Planet Scouting (to point at my place in the tech tree) at the moment and my CisLunar, Lunar, Mars and Venus colonies are all maxed out on buildings and connected to my trade network?

View attachment 591719

Erm...what required buildings? I'm researching Planet Scouting (to point at my place in the tech tree) at the moment and my CisLunar, Lunar, Mars and Venus colonies are all maxed out on buildings and connected to my trade network?
Effect - Cislunar Economy is free building from Cislunar Economy National Wonder, that is buildable on Earth

Go to BUG settings and unselect "hide X" stuff, then you will be able to see requirements

An Asteroid Mine! that's what I'm missing...now I have mines on asteroids...but I assume that's not what it means?

An Asteroid Mine! that's what I'm missing...now I have mines on asteroids...but I assume that's not what it means?
You need to send Solar Worker to Asteroid feature or terrain to get asteroid and place that building

Okay, so I have 1 cislunar settlement with a single asteroid mine, city screen says that if I build a second asteroid mine I get a special building...fine. My earth cities can all build the Cislunar economy and say I need an asteroid mine...but I cannot build one of them on earth. I'm getting closer, but still confused atm

@raxo2222 Thank you for all your help!

So many little pieces of the puzzle need to be fitted together for what seems a very significant part of the game....what I was missing was a space station reward mission that allowed me to "build" an asteroid mine on an earth planet...not exactly sure what triggered that reward mission as that had been sitting in my capital for ages with no change...so easily missed!

@raxo2222 Thank you for all your help!

So many little pieces of the puzzle need to be fitted together for what seems a very significant part of the game....what I was missing was a space station reward mission that allowed me to "build" an asteroid mine on an earth planet...not exactly sure what triggered that reward mission as that had been sitting in my capital for ages with no change...so easily missed!
You sent rocket and clicked on Research or something unit action while it was on space station
There is lots of mission reward units

Space map....ai has 17cities in space.....

Attachments

• RxApril 1, AD-2065.CivBeyondSwordSave
    17 MB · Views: 16
Top Bottom