Super Mariomod

While I still intend on finishing this scenario, I don't see completion as an option with my low experience. If anyone has suggestions or units or whatever, please post. Another option I was thinking of was doing Super Smash Brothers system with characters from that game in it. Once again, if anyone has suggestions or comments please post. In the mean time, I'm going to work on other projects.

Well, as it was already stated... do you expect everyone to start making units, graphics, and everything else you need, when we have no idea if you are even going to make and complete the mod? The only thing shown so far are some bare minimum ideas. Before anyone is going to actually put their time forth to help you, you need to actually do something, show what work you have done, show that you plan on actually completing it, and show that you won't quit in the middle.

Then you are much more likely to get volunteers from the few around. But if you are throwing it out the window already, my intent to google and see what units are possible to convert just went out the window also.

Top Bottom