Term 3 - Nominations for "at-large Govenors"

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
at-large governors fill empty governor slots in mid-term and serve as Senators (essentially, as governors without a province). The top two winners gets the office.

Yours,
The Election Staff

I nominate Strider.

I wish to Self-Nominate myself for this possition, but I wish to be remain on Undecided at the moment.

I'll A Accept this nomination, and let's hope that someone won't run to where I'd have to vote against myself again ;).

I would like to nominate Furiey and Pindicator.

I accept and look forward to a chance to serve the citizens of Fanatica.

edit: messed up my html... oops

Originally posted by CivGeneral
The top two winners gets the office
Errm - are you sure we're electing 2 At-Large Governors?
Code:
C.  The Legislative Branch 
  1.  The Senate (Governors) 
    a.  Structure
      1.  The Senate shall be comprised of all Provincial 
          Governors
        A.  Should the number of provinces at the beginning 
            of a term be less than 3, a number of At-Large 
            Governors shall be elected.
          1.  The number of At-Large Governors shall be that
              needed to bring the total number of Governors 
              to [B]3[/B].
The above from the Code of Laws would seem to indicate we only need 1 now that Berry and Audiac have their own Governors.

Nope - it's just fine as written. The only time we'll have At-Large Governors is if there are less than three provinces (hence, less then three Governors). We'll then have as many At-Large Governors as needed to bring the Senate up to three members.

Furiey is correct - we will only have 1 At-Large Governor.

-- Ravensfire

I decline my nomination. My reasons are a dearth of time and computer access, and new blood would be great.

I support Strider for this position fully and i will back him up and vote for him in the elections- you have my vote, Strider.

--R1

DZ, thank you for the nomination, for now i'll stay undecided untill i figure out exactly what sort of activity this position requires. i've got no problems accessing the forum almost any time, its access to the game file that's a bit "tight" for me. so if i'd need to check stuff in the game a lot, i wouldnt be able to perform my duties.

will post a decision later today.

sorry, but having thought about it, i must decline the nomination for this possition. maybe next month ;)

good luck to everyone in this race.

Top Bottom