Term 6 - Aventine: The Workshop of the World

Noldodan

2 years of waiting...
This is the official thread of Aventine.

Term 5 Aventine Thread

Governor of Aventine: Noldodan
Deputy Governor of Aventine: Open to the first applicant

Announcements:

Cities:
Aureus (capital)
Inadatto
Regia Doughnutia
Lake Asphinxia
Elephantine
Memphis
New Jedina
River Crossing
Iron Hills
Omalu
Seven Hills
Byblos

Build Queues: TBA

Domestic request to Governors

1) To the Governor of Capitoline:
Place immediately the SETI-programm in front of Gorina's queue

2) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group A (Skunkworks, Bootia, New Jedina, Iron Hills, Go Home Xerxes and Persian Landing): Make a happyness-generating building As Soon As Possible.

3) To the Governors of the Provinces in which the cities of group B (Nar Shaddaa, Thebes, PDX III, Malvern Hills, Thebes and Noshuret): Put a happyness-generating building somewhere down the line of your buildqueues, if the city is still growing.

BTW, please make preparations for building the Apollo Program in Iron Hills once we get Space Flight.

We are about to acquire Rocketry in a tech trade, so I would appreciate it if you put Palace in Iron Hills' build queue as a prebuild to the Apollo Program which we will likely be able to construct in this upcoming turnchat.

Governor Noldodan,

We in Gorina would like to ask of you a favor.

It seems that Berlin will finish the SETI Program before us, meaning we'll have to switch to a different Wonder. As opposed to us switching to the Militaristic Wonder of the Manhattan Project, the suggestion has been brought forard that the UN Wonder be moved to Gorina. We pretty much feel that the UN would be suitable in Gorina's Cultual environment. The Manhattan Project would then finish building in Aureus. Niether of the switches would cost Fanatica production, but the switch would have to be done immediately. What do you think? Can you help us?

Cyc, I will leave the decision open to the Citizenry of Fanatica, and thus I will hold the results of the poll you have posted to be binding and structure my queues accordingly.

Top Bottom