The Aussie Ethnic Group in Phoenatica

Almightyjosh

Governor in Waiting
Cor blimy, you ripper!!

Well, everybody else has one, so it's about time us Aussies had our own thread!!

Anyone who wants to throw another shrimp on the barbie, wear a cork hat, skin a crocodile, talk about the AFL (real footy, none of that wussy grid-iron), complain about how hard it is living in GMT +10 (WA hardy counts), make jokes about Tasmanians that only we will get, sling off at public servants (especially tram ticket inspectors), drink a VB or say G'day mate in the most occar way they can, feel free to do so here. It's a veritable feast of Australiana (Kiwis welcome too, no ug boots though).

Maybe we should campaign to get a city named something Aussie, I'm taking suggestions.

Proud Aussies:
Almightyjosh
Myartar (even though he's from Missouri)
(geez, I hope there's more than just me that fits this description!)

No Octavian, we should start a Missourian ethnic group of Phoenatica! :lol:

G'day! I'd like to join since Almightyjosh is a proud member of the Missourian ethic group now. All I know about Australia is what I learned from an exchange student(not flattering to your coutnry b/c she was a b****) and what I learned from argueing w/ bobgoat here on CFC.

Guess I'll get me some Kangroo scrotum, drink some Foster's, and make jokes about Poms!

Originally posted by Almightyjosh
Boil all the crabs you like!!

:aargh3::aargh3:NNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh3::aargh3:

Originally posted by Chieftess

:aargh3::aargh3:NNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh3::aargh3:
Are they an endangered species in our world. (No not the real one)

You still don't get it, do you? ;)

You STEAM crabs, not boil them. ;)

'Ello Aussies!

You have the full suport of the FA ministry, well, begining August anyway :D

Steamed crabs...that's how I used to eat 'em.

Ehecatl Atzin

Top Bottom