the CRUSADES

If it is a Conquests mod it needs to be in the Scenarios folder of Conquests. You can do this with your extraction program when it gives you the option "extract to...". When this is clicked a way to browse will appear. Put it in Conquests/Scenarios. Then open the game and click on Civ Content. Go on the list to Crusades.biq and there you go. Welcome to the forum, and check general discussions and "newbie questions"

I tried that and it wouldn't extract the file to there

Extracting Files From: C:\Users\SPIKEK~1\AppData\Local\Temp\TheCrusadesv1.5-1.zip

Error opening file C:\Program Files\Atari-Infogrames\Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete\conquests\Scenarios\The Crusades.biq for write

0 files were Extracted.

I use a freeware called IZarc to extract. I think I got it from Major Geek's site. I did the boxed one first and got a load error for Saladin. I think Regicide one includes him in "units".

I tried it with izarc last night and had the same problem as with winzip. When I tried extracting from the zip to conquests scen folder it said I dont have permission to write there :sad:

It is a tech issue, I forget where but you have a way to give yourself "permission". One way (Probably wrong) is to log on as administrator. Another better way might be settings/control panel/administrative tools, but I can't say for sure. Also, when you do get it to load the scenario has other issues. You may have to learn much more from this fanatical site.

Top Bottom